HOW TO FIND COSTA NATURA
DIRECTIONS FROM MALAGA AIRPORT
- When leaving the airport, follow signs initially towards Malaga.
- Go straight across the first roundabout.
- VERY SOON AFTER the roundabout (passing San Miguel brewery) it is important that you take the slip road off to the right towards Cadiz and Torremolinos (Road names E15, A-7 or AP-7).
- After about 2km, take the A7/ E15/ AP-7 off to the right towards Algeciras and Benalmadena. DO NOT go ahead towards Torremolinos.
- Keep following all signs to Marbella, Cadiz, Algeciras or the E15/AP-7. This is the same road as the A7 up to a point and then it splits. You can take either of these roads as they join together again by Marbella and then again just before Estepona. The AP7 is a toll road, but is quicker and avoids heavy traffic around the cities.
- Eventually you will see exits for Estepona (157 and 155) DO NOT TAKE THESE EXITS but take the exit 153 for Estepona and drive up to the roundabout.
- Take the third exit towards Algeciras (NOT the first exit which is also signposted Algeciras) and drive downhill to the next roundabout – ESTEPONA is written with big letters.
- Drive straight ahead to the next roundabout. You will see the Elba Hotel on the left and the ALDI supermarket on the right. Go left almost all the way around the roundabout and take the small slip road towards the ELBA.
- Costa Natura is immediately on your right.
The Costa Natura Reception is open every day from 09:00 – 19:00 from Easter – end October and from 09:00 – 17:00 in winter. If you are arriving outside these hours please let us know in advance so we can leave the keys in the key safe for you.